Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Isaac & I met 10 years ago as freshman at Brigham Young University. Isaac was an amazing offensive linemen & I was a pretty good swimmer at BYU. We knew each other from the weight room, mutual friends & had some of the same classes. Whenever I would run into Isaac on campus he would give me the most amazing bear hug that would make me melt. We always were dating different people & just enjoyed each other's company & LOOKS, & didn't even know it. Until, my roommate thought she would make the moves on Isaac at a party & it dawned on me at the moment that was NOT OKAY. A couple months later, Isaac called me & that was that. We were inseparable & were married 7 months later. Isaac, your mom called us soulmates & said that we were meant for one another & meant to be together. She is so right. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for asking me to be your wife.

1 comment:

chadandsydney said...

HI!!!! I totally just found you. How are you doing? Your family looks amazing. You all look so great and your kids are so big!!! What is new with you guys? Are you still living around here?