Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ok....

Just so you know...the camera has been found! Yey!!! It still has all 600 and something pictures on it. The only downside is it's still in MARYLAND! So however long it takes my mom to send it, is when the updates begin! I'm so glad she found it hiding behind the huge alarm clock...I'm serious...it's the biggest alarm clock I've ever seen... in our room at Grammy & Grandad's or Mimi & Popee's(for those whose vocab is a bit smaller)! So either I hid it from Noah or he hid it from me because he didn't want me to know he had it! Thanks for finding it Mom!!!

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

That is hilarious! That age is SO fun. When Ellery was this age, we are pretty sure she threw our camera away as we were remodeling our house there by you! It stinks too because Bailey was just barely 3 weeks old and all her newborn pictures were on there. Oh the joys of life with kids, can't wait to see you pics!

Lance and Becky said...

YAY, can't wait to see the updates :) Hope all is well with you guys, and I hope you guys had very happy holidays!