Friday, September 12, 2008

Philadelphia Seouls vs. New York Dragons

Sometime in mid-July...
We went to our 1st arena football game to meet up with some friends that we met our 1st summer selling in Virginia. Thanks lots for the invite Ed, Suzanne, Jessica, Emily & Taylor! It was so great seeing you guys! Arena football is quite different from the original game that my hubby knows so well. He wasn't so sure about it until he saw it in person & of course he started to like it too. It is football of course!





















Noah & Morgan had a blast playing with the other kids &
watching a little football. But most of all Noah had the most
fun stealing & spilling sodas & shaking his little booty to the
music and Morgan giving hugs & shaking her terrible towel!

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Yay!! You're posting! So I'll probably be calling you this week to get together. Have some ideas ready for what you want to do!!

Jen said...

Awesome! I'm pretty new to this blogging thing, but it's kind of growing on me. It's good to hear from you, I added your blog to my list...