- How grateful I am that I have a marvelous husband that provides for his family.
- That even though it seems like I am doing everything by myself right now, that I do not have to work a job for 8 or more hours, come home, pay bills myself, be by myself & try to give my best to my children. I have so much respect for single mothers.
- I know that there is no way that I'd want to be doing what Isaac is doing right now. Knocking doors & selling. More than that though, being away from his family. I would much rather be taking care of my children by myself, then be somewhere without them.
- That children are the most amazing blessings. That they are miracles from a loving Heavenly Father. No matter what challenges they face & how long they are here.
- No matter what challenges I am facing, someone is facing something far worse.
- That I miss my husband & the busy world seems to pass us by..
I am so grateful for my family. My amazing husband & my beautiful children. I never imagined that I could love anyone so much. They make me want to be a better wife & a better mother. They make me a better person.